Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Sam!

Today is my baby's 5th birthday!  Yesterday as I was crafting he kept trying to grab everything I didn't want him grabbing and finally he said "Mom, you just better make me something for my birthday."  HA!  I was in that process already and didn't want him to know it.  So here is what I came up with.  He picked monsters over horses.  (I need to expand my kid stamp options.)

 This little make a monster set is retired and very well loved by my kids.  You can't even see the wood color on the blocks anymore they are just black.  What can ya say they love playing with them.
And I am just loving the wood mount stamp cases.  They make great little busy boxes for kids on trips, in the doctor's office, you name it they will love taking their little box with them everywhere.  These will make a great Christmas gift too.  Yep it is not that far away.  Don't forget we do have personalized stamps that you can add with a little ink spot as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment