Saturday, August 17, 2013

YIPPY!!!!

Here are a couple of the pages that I made using the Birthday Basic DSP 130145.  I cased them from All I Create.  I don't have the adorable Cycle Celebration 130270 stamp set yet but it is on my list and coordinated with these pages well.  


Also look what came in my mailbox today!  So excited!  I look forward to this time of the month.   
My Paper Pumpkin arrived and I LOVE the little bike that came in it.  SO cute!  So far I have only made the one card, but am going to step the next ones up.  

 Do you have your Christmas cards ready yet?  I am planning this super fun class coming up this next month.  So quick and easy.  I whipped up these cards in less than an hour.  I used the Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags 132808 from the holiday catalog.  I add some cardstock, ribbon, bakers twine, a couple of sheets for DSP from the Season of Style Stack 132181, some Rhinestones and a doily to make the perfect quick card class.  I made 8 cards here but there are plenty of little pieces left of make some scrapbook page embellishments or maybe even some more cards.  Come to this class and you will also have access to my stamp sets (3 sets where used here) and my embossing folders (I used 2 different ones but have many more you can use).  The cost for the class is only $12.00.  If you would like to purchase more cardstock to make more cards I will have that available.
(some of the above cards were CASEd from Sandra Low)

Have a wonderful weekend and happy stampin'!  


No comments:

Post a Comment