Friday, July 12, 2013

Convention Swap

I have the hardest time coming up with convention swap cards.  I usually made a full card, but noticed that most people just do the front.  So this year I got smart and just made card fronts.  I wanted to use the new in colors and this is what I came up with.
Double embossing is super fun and looks fabulous.  I inked my chevron texture embossing folder with versamark and then put my paper in and ran it through the big shot.  As soon as it was through I added a little Iridescent Ice Embossing Power and heat set it.  And there you have it a beautiful background.  

My little buttons are made with the new Simply Pressed Clay 130685 and the Buttons & Blooms Simply Pressed Clay Molds 131272.  If you pop them in the freezer for a second with the clay in the mold they come out so much easier.  Or if your mold has been in the freezer for a bit they are easier to get out in one piece also without ruining your image.
Thanks for lookin' and Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment