Saturday, June 22, 2013

Horse Frontier

I just love this set Horse Frontier.  I bought it so that I could make birthday cards for my brothers and dad.  They are cowboys and this just fits them.  So today I used the sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and combined it with some In Colors.  Love the new Baked Brown Sugar.  Yes, it is that yummy.

What I used:

Horse Frountier c 126347
Teeny Tiny Wishes w 127848
DSP Stack 2013-2015 130136
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock 131296
Coastal Cabana Cardstock 131297
Midnight Muse Cardstock 126843
Raspberry Ripple Cardstock 126842
Baked Brown Sugar Ink 131174
Soft Suede Ink 126978

Thanks for looking!  Have an amazing rest of your weekend.  Don't forget my open house this Tuesday the 25th from 4-6.

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Great background!!! Love the color combo!!! Love the wording on the banners!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image! I love the monochromatic look, it's very elegant. Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of colors and paper! Perfect card to make a bunch of and keep on hand! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love this set too. Love the monochromatic look with the pop of color. Thanks for playing with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper with this image. Makes a great card. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete