Monday, April 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 287 & Best of April


 Here is my take on this weeks mojo monday challenge.  I have had this beautiful little flower trim just laying around and this is the first time I have pulled it out to use it...I LOVE IT!  So fun!  Here I changes the color to Calypso Coral with my little Sponge Dauber (102892).
What I used:
You're Amazing w 126720 c 126722
Tea for Two DSP 129311
Ovals Collection Framelits Dies 129381
5/8" Flower Trim Vanilla 126869

Check out the new Best of Stamp Set for April...

You can find all of this plus more on my website.  Be sure to check out the new arrivals and the clearance rack.

So I decided that I needed give myself a challenge this month.  I am challenging myself to make a scrapbook page a day for the whole month of April.  That will be 30 pages this month.  Follow me each day as I post a scrapbook page everyday.  To start me off I found this layout on the blog All I Create.  I loved it and it was just what I needed to get started...so what did I do?  I CASEd it.  (Copy and Share Everything.)

Thanks for looking.  Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment