Friday, April 5, 2013

Challenge Page #5 Storytime

Today is day #5 on my 30 day challenge to make 30 scrapbook pages in 30 days.  I did not post day one.  I do not have any pictures on it yet but maybe I will go back and post it anyway.  So here it is

SCRAPBOOK PAGE #5
 I found this sketch on pinterest, Love that site, it is from http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2013/03/then-now.html.

One of our favorite things to do is read storybooks to our kids.  We all love it and in turn all my kids love to read or be read to.  Each Christmas we always try and read a Christmas story a day til' Christmas.  It is one of our favorite ways to count down the holiday.  

Here is what I used:
Ornament Keepsakes Stamp set w128048 c128051 (this is a  carry over from the holiday mini catalog.  It is still available.)
Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies 127816 (Carry over from holiday mini)
Be of Good Cheer DSP 126896
Silver Glimmer Paper 124005
Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder 122949

Remember April 6-8 is FREE Shipping.  So place your order this weekend to take advantage of this great deal.  

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment