Thursday, December 13, 2012

Craft Fair


 My friend Sasha and I had a booth at the All I want for Christmas Expo in Idaho Falls at Bonniville High School.  We had a lot of fun and were pretty busy most of the time.  I unfortunately do have quite a few things left. If you are interested in any of the items just e-mail me and I will get back with more info for you.  Here are some pics of what I made. 
 
 
Covered Post it Notes


Brad/Button Ornaments


Mini Altered Clear Paint Pails

Treat/Gift Card Holder

Coaster Tiles

Art Journal



Mini Round Tins


Lots of Pin Cushion Frames

 
Check out my fiend Sasha's stuff at http://www.etsy.com/shop/vittyspretties or if you live here in Blackfoot she is the one with all the beautiful hair accessories in the Blackfoot Gifts Bazaar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment