Friday, February 3, 2012

Kid's Valentines

Here are the Valentines that my kids and I have been working on.  I used up some of the retired products that I have had laying around which is always a good thing.

When you have 5 kids and 4 of them in school that is a lot of Valentines to make.  So my friend was teasing me a little when last month I started making all of these homemade suckers and pinwheels. 
My kids all stamped their own little tags to attach to them.  I think they turned out really cute.  I started with a 3x3 square and cut in on all 4 corners about 1-1 1/2 inches.  Then you fold in one side of each corner to the center.  I layered a 1 inch circle on the front and the back.  I punched a hole through the center, adheared a brad and then attached that to a 1 inch circle that I had punched 2 holes in and strung a ribbon through.  I hope that makes sence.  I then tied the ribbon to the sucker stick and when the kids were done with their tags we tied that on also with the same ribbon.  They stamped their tags using the I (Heart) Hearts 118571 stampset.

No comments:

Post a Comment