Saturday, December 31, 2011

Scrappy Challenge

So I gave myself a little pre-New Years resolution to get all of my scrapbooking caught up before the end of the year. Yikes! I know that is what I thought when this first came out of my mouth. But hey here it is New Years Eve and I am one layout away from having it all caught up. My only problem is getting some of the final picture off of my phone and onto my computer so I can print them. So here is one of my layouts that I did of the EISF or Easter Idaho State Fair.


I used the Big Top DSP 122348, Bright Buttons 119747, White Baker's Twine 124262, and the new Labels Collection Framelits Dies 125598 these are not available until January 4th in the new occasions mini catalog. Love them! They are so fun.


Note: If you have been wanting the stocking builder punch 124095 from the Holiday mini order it now. Come January 3rd it is gone and we received a note from the home office that it will not carry over to the new catalog.


I still have openings for the Stampin' Therpy group. If you are interested contact me ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment