Friday, December 9, 2011

SAB Sneak Peak - 365 Journal

I saw somewhere (can't remember where it was) a journal for 365 days. I thought this would be so fun to write 365 things I am thankful for in 2012. Wow that seams wierd typing that number. But yes, it is almost here and so is SALE-A-BRATION and the new Occasions Mini Catalog. The Occasions Mini starts on January 4th. So many things there you are going to love. Join my Stampin' Therapy group and try out all the new, fun products. For more info see the previous post or contact me.

Sale-a-Bration is January 24-March 31st. For every $50 of product you purchase you get to pick a FREE Sale-a-bration item. Here I used the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, Everyday Enbchantment DSP and the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack. LOVE THEM! Join one of my clubs or classes and stay up to date on all the new products at Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment