Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let's Smooch

Now that I have your attention let me show you my take on this weeks mojo monday sketch complete with Smooch Spray.



Is this not so cute. I am so loving the new Twitterpated Designer Paper that is coming out in the Occasions Mini catalog on January 4th. I am showing you lots of sneak peaks from this new catty.



Coming Soon:



P.S. I Love You 125462



Twitterpated DSP 125406



Twitterpated Designer Buttons 125579



Pleated Satin Ribbon Blushing Bride 125570



Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz 125580






To achieve this look I spritzed the smooch spritz directly onto the stamp and then stamped it twice. I like the way the second stamping looked better. The first one was a little to hard for me.






It reminded me of Junior High. There was this boy and he was getting ready to plant his first kiss on a friend of mine. Well I am sure at that age all he wanted to do was get out of there. Since yes the whole bus was watching him. So as fast as he could he gave her a big smooch and ran off. Well when he gave the smooch it was so hard my friend's head hit the window of the bus and she started to cry. Poor girl. Like I said the first one was just a little too hard.






In his defence he did grow up in a family of all boys. I am sure he is a little softer now. After all he is married with a bunch of little ones.






With Valentine's just around the corner you are going to want to try this technique so grab that smooch spritz and get stampin'. Give me a call or send me an e-mail to join one of my classes today. This is sure to be a technique we will be trying.






Happy Smooching and Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment