Friday, September 9, 2011

FAIR WEEK

Yes, I am still here. For those of us in Blackfoot life seems to become a little crazy around the first week in September due to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. It is a huge thing here. And since the fair is just down the road from my house there is just no getting around it. Little Blackfoot just becomes one big crazy place. The schools even have early release days for the fair. It is crazy and add two little guys birthdays on top of that and we have one big crazy party. I did finally after years of talking about it submit some items in the arts & crafts department at the fair. I did the cutest little cowboy page of my little guy Samuel, but of course I had to change it up and add more to it. And I did three cards. No I couldn't just use any I had to make three new cards I used the Spice Cake DSP, fabric and buttons. And...I forgot to take pictures before I turned them in. Can you believe that. I will post pictures once I can pick them up next week. I hope all of you are having a great week and if you are here in Blackfoot have FUN AT THE FAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment