Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2 Red Ribbons and some SPICE CAKE

Finally here I am uploading pictures of my projects that I entered into the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I do not know what is up with my camera and uploading but I guess it is just flipping some of the pictures all by itself. I have not idea how to flip them back. ANYWAYS..... Here are the three cards that I entered under "Thank You" catagory. I got second place. Super excited! I used a lot of fun stuff from the holiday mini.




Love the NEW 3/8" quilted Satin Ribbon in Early Espresson 124104 (and Cherry Cobbler 124105).





The Spice Cake Designer Fabric 124066 and DSP 124003.





Here is a closer look of my cute little flower. I also added an antique brad 117273 to the middle. I used the tasteful trim Bigz XL Die 120893 to make the flower.





A little Rock N' Roll technique on the little tag with a leaf stamp from the Genly Falling 123804 c or 123802 w stamp set.










I love the look of layering even with ribbon and linen thread 104199. The ribbon is the Pear Pizzazz 1/2" stitched-poly Ribbon. So cute!





So here is my page of "The Cutest little Cowboy" I posted a page a lot like this earlier, but yes I had to do some updating for the fair and add in some more layers.





Don't you just love these big buttons? I layered my Spice Cake Designer Button 124113 with an antique brad in the middle.








I would love to hear what you think. Also check back soon. I will be posting card pictures for the October Stamp-a-stack class and Margaret's class. We will be using lots of fun stuff from the new Holiday Mini Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment