Friday, August 12, 2011

Rolo Pencil - back to school

It is that time of year again when everyone heads back to school. The smell of new shoes, pencils and chalk. Don't you just love it? I am getting pretty excited about the kids heading back to school. We are ready for a routine again. I always enjoy seeing them grow and learn. So the other day my daughter, Kinsley, helped me put together these cute little Rolo Pencils for their teachers on the first day of school. Aren't the cute? What made these little babies come together so smoothly is the new Simply Scored 122334 coming September 1st in the Holiday Mini. This is a must have. I was able to score all the lines on the pencil in a snap. I also used the Round Tab Punch 119864 to make the cute little apple core.

Happy Back to School!

No comments:

Post a Comment