Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Still ALIVE

Yes, I am still alive. I guess as it seams I am taking the summer off. My kids have been home and keeping me as busy as ever. Which is always fun. I found this chore chart thanks to Emily, ordered them for my kids and am having great success. They love to do chores now and help out. Check out http://www.accountablekids.com/. LOVE THEM! They are totally saving me. It is everything I have been wanting....routine, chores, good behavior, money earning for my kids...it is great.

The new catalog goes live July 1st and I am looking for some more ladies to be a part of our hostess group. If you are interest let me know. We meet once a month one the second Thursday of each month. This year we will be making a 12x12 scrapbook page each month. Each member purchases a minimum of $25 worth of SU! products. We rotate who is the hostess each month. When it is your turn to host you bring a treat to share and get the hostess benefits...FREE SU! PRODUCTS. Yippy! We all love free right. You have to see how the hostess benefits have changed. I think you will really like it. All members of the hostess group also get a FREE 2011-2012 catalog/idea book. If you are interested please contact me ASAP.

I will be resuming the Scrapbook class this fall also. Check back for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment