Sunday, August 1, 2010

More Convention


I was trying to find a picture of the main stage that was good, but you are going to just have to imagine what it was really like. HA! The theme for convention was share what you love as you can see from the giant tag hanging. And don't you just love those giant stamps. SOOOO cute. The top picture is a group performing a song written just for stampin up. I just loved it. The next picture is Shelli with her daughter. Their skirts are both made out of fabric that will be coming in the hoiday mini catalog. Can't wait and I can't wait to show you all the adorable stuff that was displayed at convention made from it. Definately a holiday class coming from it. Anyways their skirts doubled as tree skirts. the tops were draw string. Way cute idea.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a blast at convention. I so wish I could have been there with you. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete