Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waiting for my Owl

Sorry about the blurry picture. Some of you may recognize this picture. It is in the new catalog. Aren't these little owls sooooo adorable. I just love them. They are made with one punch.
Yep, you read that right this one little punch will punch out all of the pieces that you will need to make this cute little owl.

Here is a card I started for convention swaps and I am just waiting for my little owl to arrive to finish off my card. The flowers I stamped are from the Cheep Talk Stamp set. I am hoping that my box with my new stuff will get here today so that I can finish these to show you. I just love the punches. The new design is wonderful. No more sore fingers you can just sit it on the table and apply pressure. Easy Peasy.
Speaking of convention. I am so super-duper excited to be attending convention this year. Thanks for a good hubby who will be watch my kiddos and a wonderful mother-in-law who is helping so that I can attend. I will be coming back loaded with fabulous ideas and sharing them with my hostess group members on a monthly basis. I do still have a couple of openings in my hostess group if you would like to attend. It really is a lot of fun getting together with each of you each month.
Stay tuned as soon as I have some time to go through all of my retired stuff I will be holding an open house and I will offer my retired sets at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment