Friday, July 16, 2010

Convention Swap

My adorable little owl arrived yesterday just as planned and I was able to get a few of these little owls put together during our simply scrapbook class last night. Aren't they just cute. I am so in love with this color combo and....yes........the owl. I just can't help it. I know he will be coming out during hostess group. I got the color combo from the new family organization suite on page 92 of your new catty. Hey if you still don't have one give me a call. You could get one free ask me how.

Stamps: Cheep Talk

Paper: Crumb cake, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Play Date DSP

Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise

Accessories: Two-Step Owl Extra Large Punch, Two-Step Bird Extra Large (just the branch), Scallop Edge Border Punch



I just want to thank those of you ladies that attended the simply scrapbook class. It has been a lot of fun for me. I have been asked to maybe do one class on another day also...prob Wednesday. Let me know if you are interested. I will post the pages for next month just as soon as I get them done. Thanks for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment